The College is situated at Raja Nager , Vadakkankulam in Tirunelveli District , just opposite to The Indian Engineering College. It has
from all parts of India.
- Library has a wide collection of books on various branches and topics.
- More than 31,000 Volumes of Technical Books.
- More than 100 titles of National/ International Journals.
- Delnet, British Library Membership.
- Magazines and news letters from IEEE, ASME , ASCE,Computers etc.
- Back up volumes of all journals on E-library ,CD Library.
- Hi-Tech infrastructural facilities such as sophisticated laboratories with state of the art equipments and high speed broadband internet
connection. More than 500 computers to facilitate independent system accesss to every student.
- Provides seperate hostels for boys and girls,at different locations.
- Cottages ,apartment facilities are provided in addition to rooms.
- Internet, gym and first aid facilities in hostel.
- Filmshow, cultural events and games.
- Food of International standards provided.
- Idustrial visits are organized as part of the curiculculm to various industries/ companies through out India. This open up a wide scope of
excellent Oppertunities for the students.
- 25 years of Academic Excellence.
- Recruitment Campaigns annually.
- Placement training which includes Aptitude test,Group Discussion , Interview skills.
- Personality Development etc.
Sports / Stadium
- There are sufficient number of Stadium and playground faclities for different games at different locations. The College has a separate
Gym for boys and girls. TIEC students regularly take part in District Level and State Level meeets. Our college hosts various
intercollegiate indoor/ outdoor sports and games competitions.
Auditorium and The language lab
- The College has a large indoor auditorium,with acoustic sound system that can seat 3000 people. It also has Centrally Air-conditioned Sardar Raja Silver jubliee Auditorium that can seat about 500 pepole to organise smaller events.